Login error with SWITCH edu-ID

Hi,

I encounter an issue when logging into renkulab with my SWITCH edu-ID.

After having entered my edu-ID credentials at the login page, I get a choice between Staff and Private Person (see screenshot below)

When I choose Staff (which corresponds to my situation), I get the following error.
This was also reported to me directly by other first time renkulab users from the University of Fribourg.

However, everything is fine when I choose Private Person.

The Manage your identities link which leads to my SWITCH edu-ID account page is not helpful as it simply shows that I have a single active Organisational Identity.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @champost thanks for reporting that - we’ll need to check with SWITCH whether choosing staff in this case requests some information that have not been released to renkulab.

When I choose Staff (which corresponds to my situation), I get the following error :

This was also reported to me directly by other first time renkulab users from the University of Fribourg.

However, everything is fine when I choose Private Person .

The Manage your identities link which leads to my SWITCH edu-ID account page is not helpful as it simply shows that I have a single active Organisational Identity.

Thanks for your help!