Let me break down the issue:
- I push some changes in Dockerfile (or environment)
- I go to web-UI, Environments → New
- Wait for image building to start a new environment at the feature branch
- Once the image build succeeds, the branch is automatically switched back to “master” instead of the feature branch.
- If I’m absent-minded, I end up starting a new environment at master branch instead of feature branch.
This is indeed an extremely mild issue, but I ended up creating an environment at master branch a few times.