Hello Renku-ers! renkulab.io has been updated to Renku
0.23.0, which introduces the Renku Workflow File, a friendlier way to encode and run your data analysis pipelines on Renku. You can write out your workflow in this easy-to-use YAML file, and execute it with
renku run workflow.yml. Add a workflow to your Renku project with our docs here!
- Renku CLI: Add support for workflow files which can be executed directly, greatly improving the UX around workflows (#3176).
- UI: Change text on the quick-start session button from “Start” to “Connect” when a session is running (#2268).
Renku CLI: Made
toilthe default workflow backend instead of
- Knowledge Graph: Performance improvements for Cross-Entities Search and Project Details APIs.
- Renku CLI: Fixed
toildependency not being installed correctly.
- Renku core service: Fix issue with project templates being cached and users being unable to create projects based on the newest version of a template (#3243).
- UI: Restrict visibility options to be compatible with namespace and parent project in fork dialog (#2299).