0.20.0 tidies up the RenkuLab session start sequence, as well as an assortment of improvements and bug fixes, and was released to renkulab.io last Friday.
- UI: We tidied up the session launch sequence to have a unified appearance, regardless of where on RenkuLab you start your session from. Sessions also have better logs and error handling.
- UI: The RenkuLab login and logout pages have been updated with the latest styling.
Renku CLI: When you run
renku savein a clean but un-pushed repository,
renkunow informs you that it has pushed changes to the remote, rather than just saying that there were no changes to save.
- Renku CLI: Fixed an issue where
renku workflow composewould break
renku workflow list.
- UI: Fixed the Project name field getting reset when forking a project.
- UI: Fixed issues with downloading session logs.
For even more details, check out our release notes.
Please share any feedback or issues in #general!