This is a minor release that includes new features that enable starting interactive sessions for non-developer or even logged-out users; new and improved docker images; and datasets bug fixes on the CLI.
Environments: logged-in users without developer access can launch interactive sessions from a project.
Environments: interactive sessions can be enabled for logged-out users. Please see the
documentation for details.
Hiding/showing code cells is now possible from the UI
Datasets: dataset creation and import unified in the UI
- A maintenance page can now be displayed for when Renkulab is undergoing a scheduled maintenance
- Help page and dropdown contain links to Renku and Renku CLI documentation
- Easy UI access to GitLab projects, user settings and user profile
- Python environments now include a plugin to monitor memory usage visually
- A new Renku docker image with Julia is now available. To use it just replace the first line of your Dockerfile with
- The Tensorflow Renku docker image with Cuda and Tensorflow 1.14 is now available with the latest Renku
0.10.3. To use it just replace the first line of your Dockerfile with
- Docker images in project templates use Renku CLI 0.10.3
For changes to individual components, check:
- Datasets now include the folder hierarchy in file listings
- Datasets: avoid recursive addition of the data directory in Renku CLI
- Datasets: fix export to Dataverse
- Datasets: fix metadata commit after
renku dataset unlink
- Environments: improve styling
Upgrading from 0.6.1
- The version in the welcome page can be updated at
ui.welcomePage.text. Also, the first steps tutorial has been moved to tutorials/01_firststeps
- No new values required in the values file, except for the next point.
- If you want to enable interactive sessions for anonymous users, see the
values changelog file and anonymous sessions documentation.